Customer Service Agent
Central Valley Insurance Agency is a fast-paced independent insurance agency specializing in personal lines and small business insurance. Work in a private space in a beautiful office environment to provide World Class service to our existing clients. As a Customer Service Agent (CSA), you are responsible for providing superior, responsive service to current clients while rounding accounts and making sure protection needs remain up to date. You will also field calls from prospects wanting quotes and handle referrals from our real estate niche market and other sources.
CVIA enjoys a top notch reputation in our local market and serves as an Endorsed Local Provider for Dave Ramsey. We attract clients up and down the state of California with most of them living in the Central Valley.
The CSA will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Property and Casualty License in California.
- Proven record of outstanding service and inside sales in the insurance industry.
- Strong computer skills related to the insurance industry.
- Able to develop deep relationships with prospects and clients.
- A team player that fits in well with other team members.
- Strong communication skills.
- A belief in and passion for protecting families and small businesses with insurance products.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Some experience with small business insurance is desirable.
Successful candidates can expect $45,000+ per year in base salary plus production bonuses. Base salary increases are then tied to growth of book of business serviced. In addition there is 2 weeks paid time off growing to 4 weeks over time. Work in a professional and motivating environment focused on success and personal growth.
To apply for this job,